LNH/META: Quotes!

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 13:13:49 PDT 2012

Andrew Perron [pwerdna at gmail.com] enthused:
> Subject: LNH/META: Quotes!
> Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 22:47:07 -0700
>
> All right, so the LNH Tumblr fell by the wayside for a bit, but I'm
> charging it back up - and I need your help!
 For some strange reason I automatically thought of the opening to
_Digital Jump!_ #1, and haven't really come up with anything else in
the week or so since then:

     As the sun rose over the hills outside Net.ropolis, the city
began to waken.  In thousands of houses, apartments, secret lairs, and
fortresses of solitude, alarm clocks went off, heralding the new day
in the most annoying way possible.  Thousands of hands slapped
thousands of snooze buttons, and nine minutes later, thousands of
people stepped into the shower, bringing thousands of extra dollars in
revenue thanks to thousands of fanservice-hungry comic book buyers as
well as thousands of airbrushed swimsuits to deflect thousands of
angry letters from the parents of thousands of Cartoon Network-
watching children.

---
Saxon Brenton
Currently rereading _Guardians of the West_, David Eddings