[MISC] Correspondence With the Goddess #1: An Introduction

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 12:53:09 PDT 2012

On Oct 13, 11:12 pm, mrnelson... at gmail.com wrote:
> I am including the short introduction here, and if you all decide you are interested, I'd be happy to post the ongoing sections as I finish them.  Or, alternatively, you can check it out athttp://goddesscorrespondence.tumblr.com

You've definitely piqued my curiosity, and I'm looking forward to
reading more!
I'm reminded of Mur Lafferty's "Heaven" series; I like the idea of a
protagonist who becomes all-powerful without quite working out
the particular problems and personality quirks of her mortal life.

I'm hoping to find out more about the audience to whom
Lydia is writing.  Is she creating her own version of the Bible?
Will it be for a general audience, or her own select priesthood?

Has she created a new world without those elements -- like
divorce or drunken drivers -- that plagued her previous life?
If not, how can she justify that to her believers?  And if she
has, how can they possibly understand the person she was?

As I've said before, you've definitely engaged my curiosity
-- and that's one of the highest compliments I can provide.

--Rob Rogers
--Easily-Discovered Man Lite of the LNH