META/LNH/LNHY/LNH20: Ask the LNH!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 14:23:15 PDT 2012

So, in YET FURTHER (pick one: attempts to spread the LNH to a wider audience/proliferation of yet more projects to split my attention span), I've started an ask blog for the Legion:

http://askthelnh.tumblr.com/

Now, some of you may not be familiar with the concept of an ask blog. Basically, readers send in questions and they're answered in-character. Simple, huh? The advantage of something like this is that it allows one to show character moments without having to fit them into a plot. Often, this involves illustrations, but I can't draw, so text it is!

And this leads me to a request: I'd like to get permission to use ALL THE CHARACTERS on this. Or as many as all of you would be willing to put up!

Similarly, if anyone wants in on the question-answering business, feel free! Make a tumblr account and I'll add you in!

Oh, and if you have any questions *you'd* like to ask, that would be even better! Woo!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, woo I say!