[MISC] Correspondence With the Goddess #1: An Introduction

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Oct 14 16:24:30 PDT 2012

On 10/14/2012 12:21 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sunday, October 14, 2012 2:12:47 AM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
>> Hello, everyone.  While I've never posted here before, I was encouraged to do so
>> by Andrew Perron and Adrian McClure, who seem to think that you all would
>> appreciate what I've got going on here. So, if it turns out you don't, I
>> strongly encourage you to blame them. :)
>
> This a great idea from a great writer and you should all decide that
> you are in fact interested. <3

Yeah, I'm interested.  Last week I re-read the adventures of Galacta,
Daughter of Galactus; this reminds me of that.  There's definitely some
drama to be had, even with ultimate power.  For instance, what's to keep
the Goddess from wiping out Andromeda?

Looking forward to more.

I know. - Archie Andrews