SW10: Powernaut 2011 #8: What the HELL is a Pentahedron?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Oct 12 22:01:10 PDT 2012

On 10/12/2012 7:35 PM, Rob Rogers wrote:
> On Oct 7, 6:14 pm, Scott Eiler <sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:
>> - What's a Pentahedron really look like up close? It's actually a
>> hyper-tetrahedron, a four-dimensional solid with triangular surfaces.
>> (2005/pentahedron.htm) When you look it it, it looks like a pyramid with
>> four shiny pyramid shadows that make your vision of everything else go
>> blurry. If you blur your vision of the Pentahedron just right, it looks
>> like a pentagram.
>
> If he could read, my shape-obsessed son would declare
> this to be the greatest thing ever to appear on RACC.
>
> --Rob Rogers
> --Trying to get in shapes

Obviously I need to extend the limits of the web-publishing media better
for the young reader somehow.

(signed) http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2005/pentahedron.jpg ,
Pentahedron Shapes for Bedtime Reading at 3 AM, 'cause it's not Sleepy
Time, it's Shapey Time!

--

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.