CHEVALIER: The Queen's Mouseketeer

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Oct 3 17:32:01 PDT 2012

On 10/3/2012 4:24 PM, Darryl Hughes wrote:

> "CHEVALIER: The Queen's Mouseketeer" by writer/creator Darryl Hughes and
> artist Monique MacNaughton. It's a fabled fairy tale of enor-mouse
> proportions.
>
> Chevalier: The Queen's Mouseketeer
> http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/chev/series.php

Ah, I see you're making a bid to improve the average art quality of web
comics posted to RACC.  8{D>

I get confused, though, when I arrive on a web page and see the banner
comic start in the middle of a sentence.  As in, "Was a joyous community
of royals, loyals..."  Your web comic would already make a great picture
book, but so far it's difficult as an episodic strip.

I see you're on webcomicsnation.com .  I'm not sure I'll publish there,
but I think I'll sign up and see what it's like.  Thanks for the idea!

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.