LNH/Meta: Dimension Lords/mystical villains?

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 22:32:44 PST 2012

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 21:59:22 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> The first name that came to my mind when I read the subject line was
> Alt.Lord... although I guess he isn't really mystical...
>
> Arthur "Or is he!?" Spitzer

Hmmmmm! I'd say that he's ill-defined enough that he's free to be shaped by
whatever writer grabs him first. Perhaps Arthur E.L. Presence's speech to
him in the VDSCM mini was enough to get him to go out and try to become
more than he already is, through mystic villainy?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, or somesuch.