[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #34: Cephalo Paul's Revenge, Part 1

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Nov 30 18:45:50 PST 2012

On 11/30/2012 03:24 PM, Wil Alambre wrote:

> Currently, the other crowns are tucked away, inactive in the vault
area described in "House Of Blinding Light". Not too many better places
to lock something in than the heart of a sun!

Sun, meet crowns.  Crowns, meet sun.  Play nice now...  Do beings live
in the orbits of this sun?  8{D>

>>> Paul got up on his tentacles, a little wobbly but full of renewed sense
>>> of purpose. His beady eyes were alight, staring at the necklace. "Is
>>> that the weapon you promised? You reckon it'll work on him?"
>>
>> Well, *I'll* admit the possibility. The Super-Wizard From Space is
probably low on morale right now, though it'll be interesting to see how
his crown(s) react to having their bearers under mind control.

> Well, all good old-fashioned superheroes should have at least *one* kryptonite, right? :)

Well then.  Let's see how well this works!  8{D>

>>> "Then yes, it'll work. You lead us to Super Wizard From Space and we
>>> will have our vengeance... you for your murdered brother, me for the
>>> genocide of my race," declared the space-sasquatch.
>>
>> da-da-doom!
>
> I admit to introducing this character just so I could coin the term "sasquonaut".

Space-Sasquatch is already pretty awesome.  But I love to put "naut" on
the end of everything too.  Watch out for the adventures of Powernaut
and Losernaut!  8{D>