WWW: NEW! "CHEVALIER: The Queen's Mouseketeer" is up NOW!

Darryl Hughes deemoneygrip at webtv.net
Wed Nov 21 22:13:35 PST 2012

Where's his musket? Well, you're not really going to whip out the
firearms around the little ones. But trust me Chevalier has a pretty
good cache of goodies that you'll see once he actually takes off on his
quest.

 and yeah, you can't beat a good "taa-da" moment like that. LOL!

I'm glad you're enjoying our little mouse comic. "The little mouse comic
that could" as we call it around here. I'll let Monique (the artist)
know what you said. It'll bring a smile to her face as it did to mine.
:)

And as always tell all your friends about Chevalier. Word of mouth is a
good thing. XD

Dee - Chevalier writer dude