WWW: NEW! "CHEVALIER: The Queen's Mouseketeer" is up NOW!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Nov 21 17:49:40 PST 2012

On 11/21/2012 5:13 PM, Darryl Hughes wrote:
> I need a hero-oooo! LOL!
>
> It's always great when a hero puts on his/her costume for the very first
> time.
>
> And HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

"Colors and arms of a musketeer"... So where's his musket?  I will
accept this concept has a mouse, not a musket, but still the prose is
misleading.

But I love the dramatic mouseketeer pose.

And Happy Thanksgiving to you too.  You're part of my Thanksgiving
Internet enjoyment.

I know. - Archie Andrews