META: RACC Presents - FCBD Edition

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 13:54:22 PST 2012

On Friday, November 16, 2012 9:13:39 PM UTC-5, Scott Eiler wrote:

> I'm not sure who other than ourselves would be printing these things
> out, but it's still a freakishly good idea.

Pretty much just us, I figured.

> People like art.  Pick stories that have cover art.  Twenty-Fisted
> Tales, for instance.

Honestly, I'd prefer easy-to-get-into stories over ones that have art. That said, Twenty-Fisted is both, and is an excellent suggestion.

> If it's us printing the things out, we'd better be thinking "fanzine".

Definitely.

> Watch out lest I swipe the idea!  There are a couple of stores I could
> probably talk into distributing the Powernaut 2005 series, which was
> *designed* as an introduction to Powernauts.  Four strips, two sides of
> one sheet of paper, no staples!

Poifect!

> Of course that doesn't preclude the Powernaut in a RACC jam.  For that
> I'd recommend Powernaut 1944 or 2009.

Ooooo. Powernaut and the Power Stars, covering a couple different avenues at once!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, excellent.