META: RACC Presents - FCBD Edition

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Nov 16 19:58:10 PST 2012

On 11/16/2012 7:51 PM, Ted Brock wrote:
> On Nov 16, 4:39 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Possible stories, off the top of my head, include:
>>
>>   * That one Super Wizard with the red dress
>>   * Some Powernaut strips
>>   * A standalone ASH story - not sure which one
>>   * Possibly an LL&DD as well
>>   * Bite-Size Tales of the LNH used as interstitials
>>   * Genesis #0
>
> Add Spellbinder #1-2 as well!

Agreed.  It has no art, and I think art is important for Free Comic Book
Day... but I think we have enough artists on this group that someone
could come up with covers for Spellbinder, even if I'm busy picking my
nose or something instead of coming up with crappy cartoon art for
Spellbinder.

I know. - Archie Andrews