META: RACC Presents - FCBD Edition

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 14:39:47 PST 2012

Here is a sudden idea I have: A sampler of RACC stories, in ebook format, made especially to be printed out and distributed to local comic shops for Free Comic Book Day 2013.

My first instinct is to have it be in a turn-of-the-century pulp magazine style. Possible stories, off the top of my head, include:

 * That one Super Wizard with the red dress
 * Some Powernaut strips
 * A standalone ASH story - not sure which one
 * Possibly an LL&DD as well
 * Bite-Size Tales of the LNH used as interstitials
 * Genesis #0

Not sure how long we'd want it to be - 22 pages? 80-page giant? Somewhere in between?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, whatcha think?