ASH/HCC: Coherent Super Stories #30 - "Alley Abroad"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Nov 15 17:34:28 PST 2012

On 11/15/2012 2:36 PM, Dave Van Domelen wrote:

>       The other man sighed heavily.  "The name's Abe Landon.  And I'm afraid I
> have bad news for you."
>       "We have to order at the bar?"
>       "No.  Well, yes, but that's not what I mean...."

It took me a while to figure out what Abe Landon meant.  But thankfully
I figured it out before I got to the Author's Notes.

> Author's Notes:
>
>       If you're new to Coherent Super Stories, one of the conceits of most
> (but not all) of the issues is that the come from a sort of intermediate
> universe where all of the ASH backstory appeared in media...
> As such, there's no guarantee that the stories in CSS are in
> continuity with "present day" ASH stories, leaving us free to come up with
> stuff that might not actually be a good fit for the mainline.  Like Alley.

heh.  I've finally figured out where a neo-Edwardian comedy of manners
belongs in my continuum... Powernaut 1912!  Which I will probably get to
sometime in 2014.

I know. - Archie Andrews