LNH/HCC: Legion of Net.Heroes Vol.2 #52 HCC32

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 01:15:27 PST 2012

On Nov 1, 7:47 am, Saxon Brenton <saxonbren... at hotmail.com> wrote:

>      Fairy Princess Lad exclaimed, "Now just calm down," and sprinkled
> some of his sparkly magic dust in the N!ICBSB!HD!Lad's direction.
> However it seemed to have no effect.

>      The other Legionnaires were manoeuvring for their own counter-
> attacks.  The first, perhaps surprisingly, was Fairy Princess Lad, who
> promptly went Sailor Moon on N!ICBSB!HD!Lad.  He glowed and sparkled and
> yelled,  "Villain!  In the name of Queen Titania and Lord Oberon, I will
> punish you!"
>      And then Fairy Princess Lad unleashed a power blast from his hands
> that slammed N!ICBSB!HD!Lad back across the cafeteria and through a wall
> of solid strongstuffium with an enormous WHHAMMM!!!, pulverising the
> trouble-making robot and leaving a large hole in its wake.

>      Fairy Princess Lad came over to ARAK II and gave him a big hug.
> ARAK looked at him.  "What was that for?"
>      Fairy Princess Lad gave him a serious expression and said, "Big
> scary orcs who are secure enough with themselves that they don't need to
> take it out on others when they're upset deserve hugs."
>      "Really?  I don't remember that rule.  Did I miss a memo?"
>      "I just made it up."
>      "Ah.  Well, that explains it then," said ARAK II, patting Fairy
> Princess Lad on the back.  "Okay then.  Thanks.  Now, I suppose we
> should collect the remains of that robot."

Okay, fair question: why do people on this group hate gays?  I wrote
what I considered to be a touching story about homosexuals joining the
LNH and not only did you guys collectively pan the story apparently
for no other reason than your hatred of homosexuals but you've now
gone on to create a character who is a blatant parody of homosexuals
and then use him in stories.  This is just too much.

Martin