HCC: HCC33 - a multiple choice HCC

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Nov 9 15:27:18 PST 2012

On 11/08/2012 08:51 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 7:56 PM, Saxon Brenton <saxonbrenton at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Andrew Perron <pwerdna at gmail.com> asked:
>>> Though I must ask: Does it have to be a
>>> *Christian* rapture?
>>
>> On the one hand, it does say 'Christian'
>>
>> On the other hand: I myself have 'creatively
>> interpreted' a number of past HCC themes, and
>> it would be hypocrisy of me to insist that
>> everyone else play by the rules that I have
>> waggled my fat and hairy backside at in the past.
>>
>> And on the gripping hand: I am on the wrong side
>> of the Pacific Ocean to come around to your
>> house and rough you up if you don't follow the
>> concept to the letter.

I figure it's up to voters to vote for "best response to the challenge"
anyway.  I often vote for "best response", not "best story".  But that's
just me.

>> Honestly, I'd say 'write something interesting
>> that relates at least vaguely to the concept'.
>
> Hmmmmmm. Gotcha! <3
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, hairy, really?

Taking fat for granted, then?  8{D>

As for myself, I might be able to spice up the Rapture story I've
already written with some 'creative interpretation' of 'neo-Edwardian
comedy of manners'... just as soon as I finish the Powernaut 2011
series, sometime in 2013.  8{C>