SW10: Powernaut 2011 #13: There's More to the Powernaut!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Nov 6 17:43:06 PST 2012

On 11/6/2012 9:30 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Monday, November 5, 2012 7:47:48 PM UTC-5, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> Swinging into action with special guest stars The Powernaut, the
>> Powernaut, PowerTEEN, and the Powernaut!
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2011b.htm#13
>
> I see! I see!
>
> ...I really don't see.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, wa-huh?

Well then.  I see it's worth a whole commentary, say from Wyatt.  But
the thing is, Wyatt's going to be surprised if and when he finds all
these Powernauts running around too.

Quick explanation:  Avatars!  Powernauts are avatars!  Bodily
incarnations of heroism, that is.  From where, remains to be told.
(Hypergaard probably knows...)  But Flack Chasterman the Dark Mage
recognizes magic beings when he sees them, and he was quite shocked to
find some beating him up.

Do you recall how the present-day Powernaut basically appeared from
nowhere in 2005?  His friend Karl Scribner said (perhaps jokingly) that
he wished for a hero, and the Powernaut's what he got.  Perhaps Karl
really *did* wish the Powernaut over from wherever Powernauts come from,
and he got a lot more than he expected.

I know. - Archie Andrews