SW10: Powernaut 1944 #2: Power Stars!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue May 29 18:21:40 PDT 2012

On 5/29/2012 12:27 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Mon, 28 May 2012 00:32:49 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> The gamemaster did not
>> let us take flak jackets as starting equipment.  Stupidity, or reality?
>
> Stupidity.>.>v I mean, it's one thing if your players don't think of
> reasonable precautions. It's yet another when you actively block them from
> taking them.

Hmm, I'll admit to stupidity on my part, such as designing my characters
to fight the occasional Bundist while looking nice on Broadway.  But I
also don't recall any kind of setup.  You know, the kind where you're
told you're a Federal special agent now, and would you like any
equipment before you fight the Waffen-SS?  The campaign was more like
Battle, Battle, Morgue.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.