LNH20: The Cat Lady #4 (of 4)

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 22:33:31 PDT 2012

On 5月21日, 上午3時35分, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Blaaaaaaah.  Okay gotta catch up on responding to stuff.
>
> On Fri, 4 May 2012 16:20:14 +0000 (UTC), Martin Phipps wrote:

> >   Mikeyÿs father nodded.  ´Alright,¡ he said, ´but as soon as I have
> > time I am going to get the males fixed.¡
> >   ´Fixed?¡ the Cat Lady asked.
> >   ´Yes, fixed,¡ Mikeyÿs mother said.  ´Arenÿt your cats fixed?¡
> >   ´What does that mean?¡
> >   ´I assume it means that they are going to have their penises
> > removed,¡ Mikeyÿs father said.
>
> Meep. I think it's just more like going in and taking out a couple of
> inside connections. o.o;

Yes but I didn't always know that.  I remember when I told my wife
that Jacky should be fixed.  She said "Fixed?  What do you mean?" and
I said that his penis would be removed and she said "But then how will
he go wee wee?" and I said "How do you go wee wee?  You don't have a
penis."  Anyway, when I went to the vet the receptionsist asked me in
Chinese what was wrong with Jacky so I told her in Chinese (because I
didn't know how else to say it) that I wanted his penis removed.  It
wasn't until I took Jacky home that I noticed the stiches on his ball
sack and released that he actually got a vasectomy.

The funny thing is that a few weeks ago I saw Angela rubbing up
against Jacky and Jacky had a pained look on his face.  Angela even
squated down in front of him and stuck her rear up and Jacky even
mounted her but he just couldn't get in the mood.  Poor thing.  Then
again, we've got enough kittens already.  We don't need any more.

Martin