SW10: Powernaut 1944 #1: Powernaut and the Power Stars!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun May 20 17:10:27 PDT 2012

On 5/20/2012 12:35 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sun, 20 May 2012 04:09:54 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> At last, it's underway.
>>
>> The Powernaut's 1944 publisher thinks it's spin-off time.  And he's
>> trying out new characters.  Issues #5 and #6 will feature Doc Nostalgia
>> and Galatea.  But until then, you get the Power Stars!
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1944.htm
>
> quoi? ;.;

Quoi indeed.  Unless I seriously got my French wrong.  :c

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, STUFF

Stuff indeed.  Unless I seriously got my Powernaut wrong.  :-D

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.