LNH/Meta: Into the Tumblrverse!

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 11:58:25 PDT 2012

On May 19, 2:50 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> AWESOME. (Sort of.)

You know, it's a little sad that we've reached the point where we're
excited to have a spammer :P

> Oh, definitely. But for this current group, I have a plan: first arc or two
> of Constellation -> Tsar Chasm stuff -> LNH Triple Play #1 -> Looniverse
> Adrift!  From there I'm not sure.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, build up to Retcon Hour, maybe.

Don't forget the early issues of EDM, since it crosses over with both
Bad Forms and Robot Invasion. Also, if you're posting Retcon Hour, you
probably want to post Retcon Midnight, and if you do that, you
probably want to post Pliable Lad. Interestingly this is pretty much
the same order I went through when I started rereading classic LNH
stuff--I wanted to go back and read all Dvandom's old stuff, and I got
drawn into all the series that crossed over with it.

AJM (also yay, Tsar Chasm)