LNH/Meta: Into the Tumblrverse!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat May 19 11:50:40 PDT 2012

On Sat, 19 May 2012 16:18:11 +0000 (UTC), Adrian J. McClure wrote:

> On May 18, 8:31 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, one of whose life goals is to write
>> something more affecting than LOH #4.
>
> I'm not sure I could survive reading something more affecting than LOH
> #4. :'(

Don't worr, I'll write a antivenin to the meme complex first.

> Anyway, I just got the first instance of RACC-based spam in years.
> Some vlogger from Youtube sent me an message asking me to "check out
> my videos please :) I like being as creative as possible and would
> love you guys to give me some ideas :) PLEASE SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKED
> THEM :)" These videos had nothing to do with comics, superheroes, or
> anything whatsoever to do with this group. She had a tumblr, so I'm
> willing to be that she found this place from Andrew. On the other
> hand, it's good that someone from outside the group is paying
> attention, even if it's a spammer.

AWESOME. (Sort of.)

> AJM (Also you should consider posting Saviors of the Net and Mutton
> Mania)

Oh, definitely. But for this current group, I have a plan: first arc or two
of Constellation -> Tsar Chasm stuff -> LNH Triple Play #1 -> Looniverse
Adrift!  From there I'm not sure.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, build up to Retcon Hour, maybe.