LNH/Meta: Into the Tumblrverse!

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 09:18:11 PDT 2012

On May 18, 8:31 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, one of whose life goals is to write
> something more affecting than LOH #4.

I'm not sure I could survive reading something more affecting than LOH
#4. :'(

Anyway, I just got the first instance of RACC-based spam in years.
Some vlogger from Youtube sent me an message asking me to "check out
my videos please :) I like being as creative as possible and would
love you guys to give me some ideas :) PLEASE SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKED
THEM :)" These videos had nothing to do with comics, superheroes, or
anything whatsoever to do with this group. She had a tumblr, so I'm
willing to be that she found this place from Andrew. On the other
hand, it's good that someone from outside the group is paying
attention, even if it's a spammer.

AJM (Also you should consider posting Saviors of the Net and Mutton
Mania)