G!: Biomechanoid Angel GENESIS #0:

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri May 18 19:02:21 PDT 2012

On Fri, 18 May 2012 03:19:53 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> Yeah, I found the moon back there in the first paragraph.  Now I'll have
> to re-read again to figure out the difference between that and the
> planet, and why the moon has fragments.

Looking over the cover again, I think I can see where you got confused.  To
break it down: There's one planet, whole, but infected, and one moon,
shattered into tiny fragments, orbiting around it.  They zap the planet,
but there are seeds in the moon fragments that zip off toward other worlds.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, not very good at descriptions.