HCC: HCC #30: LNH v2 #50: The Challenge from Before

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 21:59:41 PDT 2012

In honor of the LNH's 20th anniversary, and the fact that with all the
other things we're doing on and off RACC we'd never get it done any
other way, I declare LNH v2 #50 the next High-Concept Challenge. The
due date is a month from now, unless it somehow gets finished earlier.

I've written about the basic ideas I have in mind for this on the
author's group; if you haven't joined yet just send me an email.
Martin and Scott have already written scenes but it's still in the
opening stages so a lot is still up in the air.

AJM (ready for the big anniversary celebration--I'll probably have one
heck of a hangover)