SW10/PRECOG: Powernaut 1944 (Re: LNH20: Bite-Size Tales of the LNH v20 #7: "First Republic")

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon May 14 18:54:04 PDT 2012

On 5/14/2012 11:10 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sat, 12 May 2012 02:37:39 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> I finally found the Galatea World War 2 story, which showed her fighting
>> Japan toward the end of the war.  I think that'll be outside the scope
>> of the Powernaut 1944 story.  Though I might put in a reference toward
>> the end.
>
> Well, one can't assume that that's the only battle she participated in.
> Her meeting with the Powernaut might be at the beginning of her
> participation in the war.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, zoot zoot

Good points.  I'm about to take this discussion off line, though.  Not
that I mind writing a story by committee, but then who'll read it?

I've plotted the Powernaut 1944 series.  I could e-mail some 24-Minute
Web Comic artwork to contributors for review if you like.  (You
listening, Adrian?)  Of course, that might ruin the surprise...

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.