LNH/Meta: Into the Tumblrverse!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue May 8 21:20:50 PDT 2012

On Wed, 9 May 2012 01:12:03 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> On 5/7/12 10:33 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
<snip>
>> I'm wondering, though: Would it be okay, ethically speaking, to repost
>> stories from writers who aren't around anymore?  I mean, I'd put in all the
>> credits, and I certainly wouldn't be making money off it... I'd assume it
>> would be similar to putting it in the archives, but what do you think?
>
> I suppose most probably don't care... though there might be someone who
> would object...
>
> Back when I reposted Saviors of the Net and Mutton Mania, no one got
> upset...

Good point. And it's not like there haven't been ways to remove the
opportunity to do it, if one wanted. (Abhay apparently did it very
thoroughly.)

>> On the same note, might I get permission from those writers who *are*
>> around to repost your stuff? (I have several specific arcs in mind
>> already...)
>
> Yeah, sure... feel free to repost any LNH or LNHY work of mine...

Woo!

> And for suggestions of works by people still on RACC...
<snip>

Oh, yes.  On what to post, I have Plans.  Mwahaha.

> Arthur "Oh and something by Andrew..." Spitzer

Actually? Not until I actually *finish* some arcs. >.>

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, well, maybe some of my one-shots before
then.