LNH/Meta: Into the Tumblrverse!

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 17:46:21 PDT 2012

Scott Eiler replied:
Andrew Perron wrote about setting up a Legion tumblr:
>> I'm wondering, though: Would it be okay, ethically speaking, to repost
>> stories from writers who aren't around anymore? I mean, I'd put in all the
>> credits, and I certainly wouldn't be making money off it... I'd assume it
>> would be similar to putting it in the archives, but what do you think?
>
> I think if it was posted to Usenet without x-no-archive, it's fair game.

I would tend to agree with that interpretation...  Of course, it might be
sophistry:  One could argue that there's a difference between the immediacy
and stumble-across-it serendipity of a tumblr and an archive...

Ahem.  Anyway.  Feel free to repost my stuff (both stories and the meager
few pieces of art) as it takes your fancy.

---
Saxon Brenton
The world will not end in 2012.  Not when the 50th anniversary of _Doctor Who_ is in 2013.