LNH/HCC: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #48 [HCC29]

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Sat May 5 15:22:38 PDT 2012

Adrian <mrfantastic7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 19:16:11 -0700
>
> Also I was going to have an LNH20 story which referenced orcs and
> other such being starting to arrive through various dimensional
> convergence points from Ava.LAN. Make of that what you will.

It occurrs to me that a variation on this would be something like
the back history of the Giant Radioactive Space Hamsters From A
Planet Somewhere Near Mars (or whatever the precise name I gave
Captain Ratcreature's species was...)  They may have wandered
through from another newsgroup.  And of course, since different
types of orcs exist in various other settings, it's be like the
variations in elves, vampires, or, for that matter, humans.

---
Saxon Brenton