[META] Sports in RACC

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat May 5 15:01:00 PDT 2012

Professional sports teams are the same in my world as the Real World.  But...

I wrote a sports story once, and it was a doozy.  My universe used to have an annual Powers vs. Battlesuits baseball game.  They even got Ellipsis to play once.  http://www.eilertech/stories/november.htm

Sent from my HTC Touch Pro2 on the Now Network from Sprint®.