LNH/HCC: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #48 [HCC29]

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 20:01:46 PDT 2012

On May 2, 10:11 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Hmm.  In Beige Midnight I'm planning on writing a scene where Munchkin
> Man and Kid Recap visit MM's hoard in his Storage Sack of Infinite Space
> (+Infinity) to find some weapon that can kill the Bryttles...

The RPG stuff makes me think: basically, the different LNH imprints
relate to each other in a similar way to the different D&D campaign
settings. They share a lot of tropes and a common meta-cosmology but
don't usually interact very much.

Now I'm wondering what the LNH equivalent of Planescape would be
like...