SW10/PRECOG: Powernaut Coming Attractions

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed May 2 19:48:37 PDT 2012

Since December (five months ago), I've put out four Powernaut series.
I've identified *twenty-six* more Powernaut series I could eventually
draw.  This counts sequels; I've figured out four sequels apiece for the
1955 and 2005 series.

So I've come to the realization that even if I come up with no more plot
concepts for the next two years, I'm not going to get them all done by
then.  I plan instead to hop around as the mood strikes me.  I'll
probably alternate 2005 and later series with earlier stuff.

I'm not going to be publishing this week; I'm spending a long weekend
luring the Apathy Beast into various pubs, museums, and media venues
along Puget Sound, so as to spare the rest of the group his onslaught.
Feel free to thank me.

By the time I get back, we'll probably have another High Concept
Challenge or something else to affect the schedule.  After I deal with
that, I should be able to get Powernaut 1944 rolling.  Your character
could be part of that; see Andrew's latest Doc Nostalgia story for details.

Isn't it fun to build a new Golden Age of Newsgroups?  8{D>

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.