LNH/HCC: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #48 [HCC29]

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 19:14:11 PDT 2012

On May 2, 9:50 pm, Saxon Brenton <saxonbren... at hotmail.com> wrote:
>  But then I realised:
> there have been LNH stories that have been explicitly in continuity with
> the RACCies, even if there haven't been any that are in coninuity with
> the RACCCafe.

And thank goodness for that. Things are confusing enough already.

> Not that I'm aware of.  But I assume that there's almost anything in the
> Looniverse unless someone says otherwise, because, well, the Looniverse is
> that type of place.  And it's more a question of *where* the orcs are: are
> they living on some lost jungle plateu or in a pocket dimension that's
> accessed through tunnels so that it looks like they're living underground?
> Or have they made contact with society and living in their own inner city
> neighbourhoods?

Or maybe they live in the LNH sub-basements? I have a scene in one of
the Infinite Leadership Crisis stories, guest-starring Andrew's
Subgroup Without a Name, where they're helping Carmine level up in the
sub-basements roguelike style. Of course, having legendary monsters
like trolls and dragons in the sub-basements is really more of an
LNH20 thing. But probably the deeper you go, the more dimensions start
to converge. If you go deep enough you might not come back to the same
LNHQ you left.

> My concept of human/non-human/superhuman sciety in Net.ropolis is equal
> parts Grant Morrison comics and Terry Pratchett's Ankh-Morpork.

And that's a very good starting point.