MISC: One Day at a Time: The Chronicles of Mike Kittyman #24:

James Mason mason.james.jamesmason at gmail.com
Wed May 2 16:10:07 PDT 2012

On May 2, 6:23 pm, Scott Eiler <sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:
> On 05/02/2012 01:48 PM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
>
> *I* dreamed I was Spider-Man, and someone was trying to get me to hold
> on to a barrel of toxic waste on a very shaky amusement park ride.  I
> said, I believe in great responsibility, but enough is enough; I was
> already running away when the barrel fell over.  Fortunately my face
> mask kept the gunk off, but the nearest guards weren't so lucky.
>
> Minus the obvious copyright infringement, this could actually become
> part of a Powernaut story some day.

Well **I** used to dream that I was playing doom only I started out
with only the starting pistol and 50 bullets and I started against 2
Barrons of Hell and I try pressing the esc key to exit the game but it
would do nothing and I would wake up in shock! Then I went back to
doom when I was older and beat the game on the normal difficulty, and
I never had nightmares again. About doom at least.