MISC: One Day at a Time: The Chronicles of Mike Kittyman #24:

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed May 2 15:23:45 PDT 2012

On 05/02/2012 01:48 PM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
> Last night I dreamed about spiders. I don't remember a thing about it
> other than that it was very unpleasant.

*I* dreamed I was Spider-Man, and someone was trying to get me to hold
on to a barrel of toxic waste on a very shaky amusement park ride.  I
said, I believe in great responsibility, but enough is enough; I was
already running away when the barrel fell over.  Fortunately my face
mask kept the gunk off, but the nearest guards weren't so lucky.

Minus the obvious copyright infringement, this could actually become
part of a Powernaut story some day.