MISC: One Day at a Time: The Chronicles of Mike Kittyman #24:

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:48:22 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2 May 2012 18:21:22 +0000 (UTC), James Mason wrote:

> On May 2, 11:31 am, "Adrian J. McClure" <mrfantast... at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> You are still asleep. You're actually a butterfly dreaming you're a
>> RACC author.
>>
>> This issue was as fun and confusing as ever.
>
> Nah my dreams are much more messed up. For instances I once dreamed
> about a tiger family that went to where all these people where, and
> they ate everyone there except for a small boy they didn't noticed. So
> they decided to adopt him because they were expecting and they needed
> practice, and every time the boy did something wrong one of them was
> like "That's X times you've missed behaved out of 10" I don't know
> what they were planning to do once they got to ten since I woke up
> before that but I didn't want to know.

See, last night I dreamt that I was late for my temp job, so I got there in
a dirty, stained shirt, and then they had us take a test which was flashing
a bunch of random images up on a screen and seeing how many we could both
remember and match to the letters of the alphabet.  I started making things
up to fill out the alphabet, and the things were part of a quest narrative,
but when my dream tried to slide into that, the test-giver's face flashed
in my mind and imaginationblocked me.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, and then I woke up?