MISC: One Day at a Time: The Chronicles of Mike Kittyman #24:

James Mason mason.james.jamesmason at gmail.com
Wed May 2 11:21:22 PDT 2012

On May 2, 11:31 am, "Adrian J. McClure" <mrfantast... at gmail.com>
wrote:

> You are still asleep. You're actually a butterfly dreaming you're a
> RACC author.
>
> This issue was as fun and confusing as ever.

Nah my dreams are much more messed up. For instances I once dreamed
about a tiger family that went to where all these people where, and
they ate everyone there except for a small boy they didn't noticed. So
they decided to adopt him because they were expecting and they needed
practice, and every time the boy did something wrong one of them was
like "That's X times you've missed behaved out of 10" I don't know
what they were planning to do once they got to ten since I woke up
before that but I didn't want to know.