rec.arts.comics.creative Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue May 1 18:25:12 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2 May 2012 00:56:34 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> Also there should be something about the RACCCafe...
>
> I noticed just recently when I was wondering if RACCCafe was spelled
> with 2 or 3 C's that there was nothing about it in the RACC FAQ...

I looked over the historical examples, came to the conclusion that there
should be 3 C's, and have been trying to consistently use it that way.  But
you're right, it needs a tag!  Hmmmm...

RACCCafe: A continuity-free outpust where RACC characters can unwind after
a hard day of being mangled by their writers. Anything can happen, as long
as it's funny, and there are no consequences!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, taking liberally from Dave's original
post on the concept, at
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.comics.creative/msg/81dde33f424528ed