LNH/META: Retirees?

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 16:39:31 PDT 2012

On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 21:01:45 +0000 (UTC), EDMLite wrote:

> Have any members of the LNH retired in-story?
>
> As in: they actively gave up super-heroing, and are now sitting around
> reminiscing about the old days, as opposed to those circumstances in
> which a creator disappeared from the 'net, and we can only presume
> that his/her creations are retired.
>
> Inquiring minds want to know...

*knocks dust off, coughs a bit* Why yes, yes they have!  And, in fact,
thanks to the SPLENDID MAGIC of the LNH Wiki, there's a list of all of them
that the people working on the wiki - largely Arthur, Lalo, myself and
Adrian - have managed to dig up here:
http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Category_Retired_LNHers

> --Rob Rogers
> --Would never have forgiven himself for writing that second sentence
> if he was still teaching English.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, o-oh, midnight star~