LNH: Easily-Discovered Man #51 (2/2)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Mar 26 18:25:36 PDT 2012

On 3/26/2012 5:52 PM, EDMLite wrote:
> On Mar 26, 4:29 pm, Arthur Spitzer<arspit... at earthlink.net>  wrote:
>
>> So, when does the next issue come out?
>
> Well, originally it was going to be this week.
> Then various Real Life events intervened.
>
> Plus, I realized that if I held off until next week, I
> could potentially have my work appear in two
> consecutive issues of End of Month Reviews
> without having to write a third episode.
>
> So it should be some time next week.
>
> --Rob Rogers
> --Feels freer than ever to procrastinate,
> now that the Image Testimonial Timepiece
> has been eliminated...

Oh, like it scared anyone anyway.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison (that's *Mister* Morrison to
you), Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.