LNH: Easily-Discovered Man #51 (2/2)

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 17:52:02 PDT 2012

On Mar 26, 4:29 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Pretty good issue for basically being a bunch of people talking in a room.

Thank you!

Spoiler: The next issue also involves a bunch of people
talking in a room.  (That's because it was originally
the second half of #51.  I decided to split the issue
in two so that it would only be half as long as my
"Beige Countdown" issues).  *8-)

> So, when does the next issue come out?

Well, originally it was going to be this week.
Then various Real Life events intervened.

Plus, I realized that if I held off until next week, I
could potentially have my work appear in two
consecutive issues of End of Month Reviews
without having to write a third episode.

So it should be some time next week.

--Rob Rogers
--Feels freer than ever to procrastinate,
now that the Image Testimonial Timepiece
has been eliminated...