SW10/HCC: Powernaut 1955 #6: Commies Attacking Malt Shop!?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Mar 23 21:56:05 PDT 2012

... Well, maybe.  But PowerTeen will definitely find *something* where
he wasn't expecting.  The story goes on after this, but this is the
episode which responds to the current High Concept Challenge.

Despite any talking head content you may see in this episode, it should
be obvious that action is coming soon.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1955.htm#6

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison (that's *Mister* Morrison to
you), Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.