LNH: Easily-Discovered Man #51 (2/2)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Mar 23 18:52:10 PDT 2012

On 3/15/2012 12:58 PM, EDMLite wrote:

>       "A being with the power of a god, but none of its
> wisdom, would be like a rudderless ship," Easily-Discovered
> Man said.  "Powerful, but ultimately directionless, and
> useless as a vehicle either for understanding or confronting
> the world."
>
>       "You're probably right," Substitute Lad agreed.
> "Point is, in the world we live in, even gods can get
> mugged.  And if someone with my powers can't come away
> from a scuffle with a minor super-villain without looking
> like a monster... then what chance does someone like you
> or Lite have?"

Interesting points.  I liked this issue (now that I've finally gotten
around to reading it *and* commenting what little I can on it.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison (that's *Mister* Morrison to
you), Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.