RACCies: Voting Complete

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 16:20:34 PDT 2012

Okay, voting is done!  And I'll probably take as long on the ceremony as I
usually do, sigh.

In the meantime!  On the subject of dropping awards: From the feedback I've
gotten so far, there seems to be more support for dropping the Image
Testimonial Timepiece (Batteries Not Included), so I was thinking of
getting rid of that but keeping Most Improved.  What do you think?  And are
there any other awards you think don't deserve a place in the rolls?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, listening to '90s music and giggling.