SW10: Powernaut 1955 #4: PowerTEEN is Having an Origin!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Mar 15 18:35:10 PDT 2012

On 3/15/2012 6:06 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 03:10:08 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> I'm working on three episodes in two weeks as a response to High Concept
>> Challenge.  So it's bonus episode time.  And double cliffhanger time too!
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1955.htm#4
>
> ...telegram telegram telegram?

... What could Paulie's program be doing?  He must have hooked it up to
a telegraph line somehow.  Power City High School probably has one,
'cause how can you have a telegraphy class without one?  The place is a
tech mecca.

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, also, misread 'origin' at first

But I'm sure you eventually figured out the right word to put in a 1955
comic.  8{D>

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison (that's *Mister* Morrison to
you), Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.