SW10: Powernaut 1955 #4: PowerTEEN is Having an Origin!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Mar 15 18:30:57 PDT 2012

On 3/15/2012 2:55 PM, Phantasm wrote:
> Hey, any chance I can get a copy of the GACC image to use on the
> StarFall site?  I figure that while Old!StarFall would have ignored it
> completely, New!StarFall is somewhat in tune with a "Comics Code".

Uh, sure!  The definitive versions (large size and small size) are
already embedded into the Powernaut 1955 comics, which should be easy
enough to save as image files from your web browser.  I hereby grant
permission for reuse within all RACC-related media.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison (that's *Mister* Morrison to
you), Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.