SW10: Powernaut 1955 #3: PowerTEEN Doesn't Need Excitement... But He'll Get It!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Mar 14 18:20:54 PDT 2012

On 3/13/2012 10:43 PM, Martin Phipps wrote:
> On Mar 13, 5:11 pm, Scott Eiler<sei... at eilertech.com>  wrote:
>
>> I never did figure out how malted milk survived as a beverage after
>> Prohibition was repealed.
>
> I remember root beer.
>
> I feel old.

I remember malted milk balls.  I *am* old.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison (that's *Mister* Morrison to
you), Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.