META: RACC-Con 2012 Dates

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:09:32 PDT 2012

On Mar 10, 3:04 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net
> wrote:
> The last weekend in June is fine with me... I suppose I'd drive there on
> Friday the 29th.. do various Racc con and tourist stuff on the 30th,
> 1st, and 2nd.. and drive back on Tuesday the 3rd...

Okay then.  Well, I've put in for rec leave Thurs 28th June to Mon 9th July.
Like Scott I haven't actually booked the flight yet, but by my calculations
if I leave on Thursday, then I'll arrive Thursday, and have Friday to sort
out jetlag.  [Keep fingers crossed]  I'll probably depart the next Friday
or Saturday.

---
Saxon Brenton