META: RACC-Con 2012 Dates

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Mar 11 17:13:32 PDT 2012

On 3/11/2012 2:18 PM, EDMLite wrote:
> On Mar 10, 3:04 pm, Arthur Spitzer<arspit... at earthlink.net>  wrote:
>> The last weekend in June is fine with me... I suppose I'd drive there on
>> Friday the 29th.. do various Racc con and tourist stuff on the 30th,
>> 1st, and 2nd.. and drive back on Tuesday the 3rd...
>
> These dates work for me.  I'm still working to set up a
> knife fight in the Tenderloin in Arthur's honor, but
> hopefully that will be squared away by then.
>
> So let the call go out... over the hills... across
> the seas... RACC ASSEMBLE!

Well, then.  That's as good a pronouncement as I can ever expect.  See
you Friday night, the 29th of June 2012!

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison (that's *Mister* Morrison to
you), Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.