LNH: Retrocotheric Energy

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 00:10:10 PST 2012

On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 00:09:56 +0000 (UTC), Martin Phipps wrote:

> I think we need to talk about this so we don't go off in too many
> different directions.

See, I disagree.  I don't think we should lock ourselves down too much on
how it works, because there's so many viable storytelling options! (And
it's not like it can't work differently at different times.  It's pure
metafictional energy!  It has many facets.)

> On last thing: the Power Kirby seems to do the same thing as
> retrocotheric energy

Not really?  They're both plot-devicey do-cosmic-stuff energy, but one is
based on changing the past and the other is based on creating something
new.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, is good with stuff that works.